Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Arabic Language
- Reinforcing the students’ language ability and make them acquire the skills of correct expression.
- Reinforcing students’ literary ability to realize beauty in language styles.
- Familiarize students with methods of using the different books and references in the library as well as heritage books.
- Developing the students’ skills in reading and speaking and encouraging them to think logically and creatively.
- Developing students writing and dictation abilities and skills and training them to write correctly.
- Training students to use the correct forms of syntax and morphology while reading, writing or expressing.
- Developing the Arabic Language and trying to spread it as it is the language of religion and civilization.